Chevy Dual Turbo 2" Exhaust System, Small Block, For Use With 2" Rams Horn Manifolds, Aluminized, Non-Wagon, 1955-1957
- Ideal System For Adding Duals With 2" Rams Horn Manifolds
- Provides Great Dual Exhaust Sound
- Bolt-On Installation
- All Hangers & Clamps Included...Over A $100 Value!
- Fits All Applications Except Convertibles & Wagons
- Will Work With Aftermarket Shock Bar Kit
- If You Order This Exhaust System To Work With The Spring Pocket Kit, You Must Remove The Spare Tire Well
With this system you can bolt-on great sounding duals without ever having to go to the muffler shop and fabricate a kit. This system is perfectly engineered and also gives you long lasting aluminized pipes and mufflers. The system is supplied with all necessary mounting hardware.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|CHEVROLET 150||150, All Cars Only||1955, 1956, 1957|
|CHEVROLET 210||210, All Cars Only||1955, 1956, 1957|
|CHEVROLET BEL AIR||Bel Air, All Cars Only||1955, 1956, 1957|