- Updates Your Stock 235ci Distributor To HEI
- More Reliable, Hotter Spark Than Points-Type Ignitions
- Completely Hidden, No External Box
- Huge Dwell Accuracy Improvement
- Magnetic Type Sensor
- Uses Stock Or Flame Thrower Coil
- Easy Bolt-On With 2-Wire Hook-Up
There’s absolutely no need to contend with the technology of the 60’s and before, when you can bolt-in today’s electronic timing benefits in the form of the Ignitor! This system works with any coil, MSD or Jacobs, aftermarket system, and gives you a huge improvement in your ignition dwell. Plus the whole conversion remains under the stock cap so for restorers the car appears dead stock. Technically speaking, this ignition has rotating cobalt magnets which trigger an electronic switching module commonly referred to as a “Hall” effect integrated circuit. Practically speaking, this means you’ll always have perfect dwell regardless of how high you operate in the RPM band.