- Best Quality Replacement Crossmember
- To Be Used With Our Transmission Conversion Brackets P/N 19-17
- May Be Used To Mount Any Automatic Or Manual Transmission With Tailshaft Or Rear Case Mount Provisions
- Fits All Models Except Convertibles
- Crossmember Makes A Clean Conversion For Those Wanting To Keep Their Car With That "Factory Look"
Replacing the aging transmission in your 1955, 1956 or 1957 Chevy Bel Air, Nomad, 150 or 210 is a very common conversion these days. Eckler's Classic Chevy offers both tubular crossmembers and this "factory look", late-model crossmember to make installation of a Muncie M20, M21, M22 (Rockcrusher), TH350 or an overdrive 700R4 much easier than trying to fab something up. Trust Ecklers Classic Chevy to bring you the best parts for your Tri-Five Chevy always at the best possible pricing.