GM Baer Remaster,Gray,LH Port,1-1/8"
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- This Remaster master cylinder features a small, compact, 1-piece body machined out of 6061 T6 billet aluminum with a 1-1/8" bore
- left side ports and a 2-bolt mounting flange fitting many Ford and GM applications
- The billet top is attached with 6 allen screws and has two large billet aluminum, knurled screw-on caps making for easy filling without spillage
- The unique outlet port design allows for either inverted flare (w/included removable seats) or banjo style, straight fittings
- The Remaster is compatible on most long and short, w/included bullet, boosters or manual brake applications
Remaster Body: Hard Anodized Black
Remaster lid: Hard Anodized Black
Remaster Caps: Hard Anodized Black
Bore Size: 1-18"
Volume Ratio: 2:1
Reservoir Size: 7oz per reservoir, Fill to 75% or 5.25oz per reservoir
Port Size: 3/8-24 Inverted flare w/inserts or straight w/o inserts
Port Exit: Left side
Flange Type: 2 Bolt GM/Ford
GM Baer Remaster,Black,LH Port,1-1/8"
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzen which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet El Camino Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970|
|Make / Model Chevrolet El Camino Custom||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1968, 1969, 1970|
|Make / Model Chevrolet El Camino SS||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1968, 1969, 1970|
|Make / Model GMC Sprint Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1970|