Chevy SCR "X" Quickflow Performance Dual 2-1/2" Exhaust System, For Use With 2" Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Stainless Steel, Small Block, 1955-1957
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- An Excellent Performance Upgrade
- High Quality Mandrel Bent Pipes
- Pipes Are 2" At Manifold Yet Rest Of System Is 2-1/2"
- Bolts On, No Welding Required As With Other Systems
- Features Corvette-Style X Crossover System
- Quickflow Mufflers Are Similar In Look, Sound & Performance To Series 40 Flowmaster Mufflers
- Places Mufflers Behind Passenger Compartment For Reduced Noise Inside Car
- Fits All Except Wagon & Convertible
- Features Unique Rear Cross Brace Support System
- All Hangers & Clamps Included...Over A $100 Value!
- Small Starter Is Recommended W/ 2.5 Exhaust
1955-57 Small Block Stainless Steel SCR "X" Quickflow Performance Dual 2-1/2" Exhaust System For Use With 2" Rams Horn
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Base Part Number||172776|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1955, 1956, 1957|
|Make / Model Chevrolet 150||Series||Body||Notes 150, All Car Models||Year 1955, 1956, 1957|
|Make / Model Chevrolet 210||Series||Body||Notes 210, All Car Models||Year 1955, 1956, 1957|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Bel Air||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1955, 1956, 1957|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Bel Air||Series||Body||Notes Bel Air, Except Convertible||Year 1955, 1956, 1957|